Clinical Research Associate (Office Based)
Do you have a solid clinical research background? Do you want to drive clinical trials in a company that ensures reliable and thorough approvals for new medical devices?
As our new clinical research associate (CRA), you will embark on an exciting and collaborative career. Working closely together with colleagues and clients, you will visit clinical research sites in Denmark and Scandinavia as you introduce and assist clinical staff in the conduct of medical device research.
Due to the continuous growth of Qmed Consulting, we are hiring and you will be able to play an important role in adding to our future successes. You will join a company with a friendly and fast-paced environment where you will contribute in determining the strategy, solutions, and growth of Qmed.
Driving clinical research across Scandinavia
You will act as a CRA and manage the part of the research process that includes clinical trials at major Scandinavian hospitals and clinical sites. You will monitor projects of all sizes both independently and together with other CRAs. Depending on the trials, you may be involved with several projects simultaneously.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Monitoring all aspects of the clinical trial project; while ensuring subject safety and data integrity.
- Maintaining clinical trial compliance in accordance with ICH GCP, ISO 14155, and other applicable regulations.
- Verifying proper and complete informed consent.
- Ensuring proper medical device accountability.
- Assisting clinical site staff and answering any questions.
- Reviewing medical records and verifying clinical data against case report forms.
- Assist with the development of clinical research procedures and tools.
- Completing regulatory submissions for competent authorities and ethics committees.
You will help us combine world-class scientific and clinical expertise with the highest ethical standards to improve the quality of life for patients.
The position is based in Køge (Koege), Denmark, and you will have an office here.
What we look for in a candidate:
- You have a strong medical and clinical research background
- You hold a university degree in life-science or equivalent or have a strong medical background and at least 2 years of CRA work.
- You have excellent organizational and prioritization skills and possess a good attention to detail. It is essential that you can act independently, but also contribute to a team.
- You have excellent cross-cultural awareness and like to contribute to cross-functional work.
- Travelling is an integral part of the CRA job
- A strong command of the English and Danish language is required, preferably also Swedish.
- You understand clinical trial processes and possess knowledge of ICH GCP and/or ISO 14155.
- You have solid IT skills.
Sounds like you?
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact us at +45 56 64 1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate. Apply here. We look forward to hearing from you.